FEB 29. This is the the seventh time we are meeting. I don’t see you that often. It’s not your fault. All those glorified astrologers / astronomers / calendar makers / date setters couldn’t really figure out how long an actual year is so they came up with you.
Which brings me to the eternal question – How old is a person who is born on FEB 29? And when exactly should their birthday be celebrated when it’s not a leap year? Feb 28 or Mar 1?
Well, thank god I’m not one of them. But there is another question that I would like to ask myself. Where do I see myself in the next leap year, i.e. 2016 (keeping Mayan’s prophecy of doomsday aside and keeping the eternal hope of survival in our hearts alive).
- I hope I will stop monologuing here and will have a decent number of followers for this blog
- I hope I will become a creative director
- I hope I will pursue my dream of film making OR going on a world tour OR having a girlfriend for that matter
- I hope I’ll still have these strong shiny hair and not even a minute bald spot
- I hope I will learn cooking; actual cooking not just making instant noodles and other survival food
- I hope my Harley Davidson will be parked in my garage and not just in my dreams
- I hope I’ll have a garage and a home attached to it
- I hope I’ll have atleast two more tattoos
- I hope that by the next leap year comes I’ll stop hoping and start having 🙂
- And finally, I hope I can be a better 29-year-old human being by the time the next FEB 29 comes around